22392
Powered by Movable Type 4.0

 

last.fm

loading...

Catch as Catch Can

theflymovie.jpgA 6-year-old Central Florida boy nearly died when he became tangled in a large spider web Halloween decoration hanging at his home...
The spider web was so tight that Cade's parents said they were not able to get a finger between it and his neck. The couple quickly cut the nylon with scissors and saved the child.
story
I guess it's good that their Halloween decoration wasn't a noose.

Categories

Leave a remark